MAHRP had the pleasure of hosting Vice President Faisal Naseem, for MAHRP’s HR Perspective Share Conversation. This was a special segment.
During this segment VP, Faisal presented his views and key guidance point;
– We must work together, all stakeholders, NGOs and interest groups to ensure the localisation emphasis is strategies and move it forward with the intention to take action and guide everyone accordingly.
– Concentration, Focus, Working together, see the role of others and their work is valuable are some key elements to set and live with success.
– Make a habit to sleep early and wake up early; in general, be a 5am Club Member. This will ensure a healthy and successful lifestyle.
– Study and keep learning always, with every new position, a new mindset is required, so we must invest in ourselves.
– Don’t wait to lead, take the opportunities and be the first to show to serve.