National HR Convention and Expo 2019 is the largest show dedicated to HR Professionals in the Maldives. This show will provide an ultimate platform to feature the latest innovation, strategies, insights and domestic and international best practices by the most influential and respected HR Leaders and practitioners from the Maldives and region.
During the two-day convention, two-panel discussions will take place on the topics of ‘HR as a Business Partner’ and ‘Employee Wellness and Engagement’. This year’s convention theme is Future of HR and Work. There would be four sub themes that the speakers will share in the latest research and ideas about the most compelling workplace issues related to following sub themes;
- Future of work – HR as a Business Partner
- Employee Wellness and Engagement
- HR Innovation and Digitalization
- Talent Development and Culture
Purpose of the convention:
- To bring HR professionals to one platform and discuss ways to elevate the profession of HR and all related streams.
- Understand and gain a comprehensive understanding of the key challenges impacting HR in today’s world.
- Learn how to develop the right mindset to manage organizational changes successfully.
- Understand the relationship between organization culture and HR business strategy
- Learn how to think more strategically and act more purposely in daily works by HR Professionals.
- Networking opportunities for HR professionals and the HR network.
For more updates, please write to email@example.com
Event Hotline: +960 7778035