National HR Convention and Expo 2022 is the largest show dedicated to HR Professionals in the Maldives. This show will provide an ultimate platform to feature the latest innovation, strategies, insights and domestic and international best practices by the most influential and respected HR Leaders and practitioners from the Maldives and region.
This year’s convention theme is Transformation and Culture – Future of Human Capital. The convention will be held at Maldives National University Main Auditorium on Saturday 21st – 22nd May 2022. There would be four sub themes that the speakers will share in the latest research and ideas about the most compelling workplace issues related to following sub themes;
Purpose of the convention:
- To bring HR professionals to one platform and discuss ways to elevate the profession of HR and all related streams.
- Understand and gain a comprehensive understanding of the key challenges impacting HR in today’s world.
- Learn how to develop the right mindset to manage organizational changes successfully.
- Understand the relationship between organization culture and HR business strategy
- Learn how to think more strategically and act more purposely in daily works by HR Professionals.
- Networking opportunities for HR professionals and the HR network.
For more updates, please write to email@example.com
Event Hotline: +960 7778035
Dr. Safeeya Mohamed
Prof. Ajantha Dharmasiri
Prof. T V RAO
PAST CONVENTION MEMORIES
FEE & REGISTRATION
Why you should attend the National HR Convention and EXPO 2022
- You will be meeting over 500 HR Professionals from around the country covering all industries, both locals and expats, certainly the best networking opportunity.
- Over 14 International Keynote and Global Speakers and 20 plus local expertise speakers covering various spectrums of Human Capital topics.
- Meet with nearly 14 HR Solution providers from the regional and mostly Maldivian based HR tech providers, understand how this can be linked with your company.
- Actionable learning points and takeaways which can be applied following the Convention.
- The best personal investment of time and having to experience an International Event in the Maldives hosted by a local NGO focused on developing human capital development within the nation.
USD 149.00 or MVR 2299.00
USD 189.00 or MVR 2914.00
More than 5 registration per company, additional ones lot free
More than 10 registration per company, additional two slot free